Sunday, March 11, 2007

UT Portfolio as at 11 Mar 07

With little sign of annual wage review, the week has been another low for me as well as for my investments. :( With half my profits wiped in the past two weeks, i have rebalanced my portfolio as follow:


At the same time, i have invested another $5K into DWS China Etqy (CASH) to boost the growth on the portfolio. This is a tactical position, thus i would not recommend low-risk takers to follow. I am likely to maintain the holding for at least 3 months unless another massive correction takes place.

As per my previous posting, i am very bullish of the european market and i have been proven right so far with my current portfolio. As seen from the screenshot, the european funds have grown between 1-5% in the past week (after i initiated the switch), riding pass negativity of rate hikes. I am quite certain the selected funds will do wel in many weeks to come. :)

No comments: