Saturday, December 1, 2007

UT Portfolio as at 01 December 2007

How time flies... its December already.... My Baby Andrea turned 4 months old recently. Today happens to be my 1st day at work. Luckily, its a Saturday, thus no work! ahahahaha...

As you may not be aware, i have quitted my job as a banker and started a new career as a Mortgage Broker. I will be representing Advantage Group as their Business Development Manager, managing bank tie-up. Should any of you need valuation on your property or property financing, i can help arrange for such services.

At the same time, i will be assisting in the setting up of an IFA to provide Investment Planning, Insurance Planning, Retirement Planning, Tax Planning & Estate Planning services to the mass affluent. If you have needs to review your investment portfolio, I can do it for you FREE OF CHARGE. :D

Now, enough of my crap..... let's see how my investments faired this week when major markets are in the black:

No comments: