Sunday, July 15, 2007

SPH Seminar


Sigh, wanted very much to share with the crowd on simple ideas they can use to make their lives better. Not sure i created a mess of it; apparently no one asked any questions after my presentation.

Maybe what i presented was too generic. Maybe i should have create more punch by showing off my investment portfolio. Maybe just maybe, i should not have presented. Anyhow, what's done cannot be undone.

I think i was too stressed up having to speak after Daniel (the first speaker) and also having to share after a "wonder-full" tea break. Due to technical glitches, Daniel was delayed by almost 20 mins in his presentation. So when it was my turn, i guess the crowd was already waiting to go home. Sigh... maybe i am just finding an excuse for myself to feel better.

I felt the difficulty in meeting everyone's expectation when there are more than 100 pax in the crowd. Everyone has a different objective in coming for today's seminar; maybe that's the real reason i failed - i was just trying too hard.

Anyway, all comments from those who were there, are much appreciated. Pls be candid on your comments so that i could learn from my mistakes. :) Thanks......

No comments: