Monday, October 29, 2007

UT Portfolio as at 29 October 2007

My dream of hitting $20K profit this week was dashed by the volatility in the global markets. With the Chinese market showing weakness mid-week, i decided to take profit and switched half my DWS China Eqty into DBS Enhance Income. I will be monitoring closely to re-enter the equity market in full force.

At the same time, i have fallen for Fidelity EMEA fund. :) With its excellent performance for the past months, this is another equity to look out for those who are keen to invest in the emerging markets. Though i have not personally invested in it (not enough cash), i rebalanced my wife's portfolio which included this fund. The fund performance has been pleasing especially when the global markets went into a week of profit taking.

Here's my scorecard for the week:

No comments: