Saturday, October 13, 2007

UT Portfolio as of 13 October 07

I can only say that i am very happy with my results. :) I will be hitting $20K profit for my portfolio this coming week (if nothing goes wrong). Once there, i will be rebalancing my portfolio by reducing my China's exposure; this is to secure a 25%p.a. return on my investments.

This week, i helped my wife to rebalance her portfolio yet again. Her portfolio only had DWS China Eqty right after the correction. This is a highly aggressive portfolio as it totally violates my investment philosophy; but i had little no choice - this is a tactical allocation as my wife's portfolio was net loss of $8K. To date, her portfolio is in the black with a pleasing $14K profit (net investment was less than $100K).

Here's the result for this week:


No comments: