Sunday, October 7, 2007

UT Portfolio as of 07 October 07


This week has been nerve wrecking for some where you witness HSI rallied more than 1000pts on one day and went down more than 1200pts on the next two days and then rallied upwards yet again by 857pts to close off the week.

The funny think is, Shanghai & Shenzhen index did not have anything to do with it due to its national holidays. I guess the money must have flowed to HK exchange to cuase the rally. And becos of the inactive chinese exchange, many mutual funds investing in china reflected little or no movement.

I suspect next week will be a hot week for chinese stocks and i am prepared for this rally; i increased my stake through HGIF Chinese Eqty. You will not see this in my current porfolio as i have invested through another portal. The reason to have another portal is to make sure i spread my eggs in many baskets. :)

No comments: